Monday, February 7, 2011

What do you mean the Denver Broncos aren't playing?

My husband and I enjoyed a fun-filled time watching the Superbowl at a friends house yesterday.  We came decked out in.... our BRONCOS gear!


I know, I know, they didn't play.  Whatever. 

We were pleased that the Green Bay Packers won, even though I had predicted the Steelers would win.  I am pretty sure we were the only people at the party we attended who were cheering for the Green Bay Packers. 

We didn't win any of the pools we entered, but that is a-okay.  Better luck next year when the Broncos play right!?

One of my favorite parts about the Superbowl is always the food.  My friend makes a fabulous Italian type dip with all sorts of ingredients I couldn't even begin to list them.  Another guest brought my other fave - the 7 layer Mexican dip. YUM!

I'm going to miss football.  I really will.  Sundays (and Monday nights) just won't be the same.

2 comments:

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following me, I have reciprocated..... enjoy the tutorial

Laura said...

The yummy food I can totally get behind, the football on the other hand... :) Haha!