Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tutorial Tuesdays

Baby time! Okay, not for me (yet), but I have 2 dear friends that are pregnant.  The first baby shower is less than a month away (the one for whom I made the baby shower cards - you can see them in my prior blog post here).  I am considering (don't hold me to it yet) doing a diaper cake or wreath or something similar, so I've been surfing around the Internet for ideas and thought I would put up a list of some awesome tutorials I came across for your viewing pleasure.

3 tiered easy-to-follow diaper cake tutorial - here.

Diaper wreath - here.

Baby bunny basket - here.

For you paper crafters out there you can definitely incorporate paper crafting into this idea as shown - here.

Champagne bottle center diaper cake - here. I love this idea - the parents deserve a little something after the baby is born after all right?

And finally some cute ideas on themed diaper cakes - here.

Have any of you ever made a diaper cake? What did you do to make it extra special? Leave me a comment and tell me about it or link me to your photo, I'd love to take a look!

As always, thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

ooooh tutorial tuesdays! Love it! Looking forward to these posts.