Saturday, February 12, 2011

The best fast food restaurant in the world.

In-N-Out.  If you disagree, you're crazy.  Period.  They offer 2 things, burgers and fries.  Unless of course you know about their not-so-secret menu.  I order mine protein style (no bun so that it is gluten free).  I also require animal fries.  My coworker went out to pick us up In-N-Out a few weeks ago and I told him to not bother coming back if he forgot to make my fries animal style.  I just love love love In-N-Out and enjoy splurging on it as often as I can convince Timmy. 

But did you know that other big chain restaurants have secret menus? I did not until I read this awesome article. 

I don't know about you, but those Jamba Juice shakes sound heavenly! Push pop!? YUM!!

So what's your favorite fast food restaurant? Oh, and do you know of any secret menus!? Do share :)

2 comments:

Amy Musser said...

I am in total agreement with you! My favorite "secret menu" option is ordering my milkshake "Neapolitan." So delicious with all 3 flavors =)

Laura said...

You know, in the past I'd have had a hard time disagreeing with you but it feels like In-N-Out has lost some of their greatness over the years. I don't know what it is, but it feels like their taste has changed a little. They still do beat most of the other chain fast food restaurants though, that is true!