Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A quick shout out to my friend Stacy Scott.  She has taken it upon herself to make people realize how very blessed they are in this life. 

She has committed herself to posting (on facebook) each day in February a reason for which she is blessed and is encouraging her friends to do the same.  At the end of February she will email each friend with a compilation of what they are thankful for. 

I just love this idea!

Many of us don't "stop and smell the roses" so to speak. We don't think about the reasons for which we are blessed or the things we should be thankful for in this life.  I will post my compiled report, courtesy of Stacy, once received at the end of February/beginning of March.  I look forward to reflecting on all of the reasons for which I should be thankful.  I encourage each of you to think each day about what you are thankful for, you'd be surprised how many things there are! Life isn't that bad after all :)

No comments: