Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful and blessed to have a new addition to our family.  My cousin Jill gave birth to her second son on Monday, Valentine's Day. 

We are blessed that it was a smooth delivery and baby Jack is already home, happy, and healthy.

Tim and I will be taking dinner over to the proud parents tonight, which also happens to be Jill's birthday.  I can't wait to meet baby Jack!

I now have 4 beautiful little cousins (whom I call my niece and nephews as I have no siblings) on my side.  Hooray!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Jack seems to be a popular name lately! Congratulations to you and your family!! I hope that you snap a photo or two while you're there to share, and maybe catch a little baby fever. I'm just sayin'! :)

Jen said...

awww congratulations to them! What an awesome birthday to have, Valentine's Day!!

Elizabeth said...

I will try to snag a few photos. I don't know about this whole baby fever thing. That's why I volunteer in the nursery at church - it's my birth control! haha.

Laura said...

Aww, come on! Babies are precious, they're very quiet and peaceful, and they sleep practically ALL the time! Had you heard something different? :)

Elizabeth said...

Tim and I did not get to meet baby Jack due to the burglary fiasco, so we'll be swinging over there this weekend. Will keep you posted!