I recently purchased a plain wreath at a yard sale for 50 cents and have been thinking about what I want to do with it, so this edition of Tutorial Tuesdays will be about DIY wreaths.
1) Using a Styrofoam base, create this adorable Curly Ribbon Wreath.
2) Elegant fabric wreath - can make for any holiday or just as general decor!
3) A great natural looking wreath - you can easily use spring colors and make it a spring wreath too!
4) Adorable moss wreath - love this!
5) Fun and bright flower wreath.
If you have a fun wreath tutorial, be sure to provide a link below, or even a link to a wreath you made! I'm gathering ideas and hope to make one in the next few weeks :)