Friday, March 4, 2011

Fanciful Friday - scrapbook designer paper edition

I am loving some of the new (and some not so new) scrapbook designer paper series out there right now and wanted to share with those of you who are fellow craft lovers my current faves that I would just love to get my hands on.

(fore more information on any of the series, click on the name below)

1) Stampin' Up's Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper - I love craft related crafting paper (haha).  I think it would make for some great gifts for my crafty friends and some fabulous layouts of scrapbook parties, etc. 



2) K&Company's Americana Specialty Paper Pad - Maybe it's the time Tim spent in the military, or my love for Fourth of July, but I've always loved anything patriotic and this paper pad is spot on.  I love the patterns, the colors, everything about it!



3) 7 Gypsies' Lille - I think this would make the most fabulous travel album!



4) Die Cuts With a View Whimsy Paper Stack - I love the colors, the birds, just everything about this stack. I could think of a lot of ideas to use this stack with.



5) Anna Griffin's Carmen Kit - I love the vibrant colors and showy patterns.  I just wish I could decorate my whole house in her paper!



Do you have a favorite paper series right now? If so, share by leaving a comment (and a link!).  I'm always on the lookout for fun paper!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am not allowed to even LOOK at paper anymore. I should be in trouble just for looking at this post lol. I have SO much paper just sitting around in my craft room. I really need to start using it. I think I like buying the supplies more than I like using them. I think I am just a hoarder!