Friday, March 25, 2011

Fanciful Friday - CB2 Items


Last night I had the luxury of surfing the CB2 website - a partner of Crate and Barrel featuring a slightly more "modern" look.  I saved a ton of items that I just loved and thought I would feature some of my favorites for today's edition of Fanciful Friday.


Isn't this ice bucket gorgeous!?  I have yet to purchase an ice bucket but have been wanting a stainless steel one as I just think they are so stunning and sleek looking.  This is definitely on my wish list!


I adore these wine glasses! Right now we have a set of crystal wine glasses (which I'm afraid to use on an every day basis) and some of the gorgeous Lolita glasses (hand painted and so quirky and fun - if you haven't seen 'em check them out!).  However, we only have 3 of the Lolita glasses so we really do need some every day wine glasses that we can use at casual get-togethers for my wino friends (haha totally kidding - sorta).  I saw these and just love them! What do you think of the unique square look?



Another stunning stainless steel piece - a wine bucket.  Swoon.  This would be the perfect addition to your dining room table on that special occasion.


Okay so I just thought these "tooth" picks were too funny and unique! Definitely a conversation starter.  I love on the box it states "for pickin' and dippin".  Smart - you can scoop your own dip instead of using a spoon. Very clever indeed.


Yep, another stainless steel look that I love - I just love the shape and style of these awesome snack bowls! Don't you!?

HAHAHAH! I need these.  Totally. I want to put exclusively use these Blah blah blah post-its for work. Please!?


Again another funny item for sale - I think this Bar Bingo would definitely liven up anyone's bar experience.  I could see my friends and I having a grand ole time with this. 

I certainly hope my husband is keeping up with my Fanciful Friday posts.  My birthday is coming up (well it's in June).  Hehe.

2 comments:

Emily said...

June? That gives you plenty of time to give him PLENTY of inspiration. The end of May you can do a first quarter wrap up of all your favorites! LOL

Elizabeth said...

@ Emily - ROFL! I love that idea!