Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday's What's Up With That?


So I love SYTYCD (for those of you living under a rock, that's So You Think You Can Dance).  Last week, Lady Gaga was the guest judge. 

I know she's strange, but she brought it all out in her appearance in which she judged the contestants last Wednesday.

I don't know about you, but I have been in the "dance community" since I was four years of age.  At no point did I ever see, or hear of anyone throwing a shoe on stage.  However, Lady Gaga insists that in the "dance community when you do a really good job, what you do is you throw your shoe on stage" and then she proceeded to take off her heinous shoe and chuck it on stage at Sasha and Melanie. 

Not only that, but her show was gigantor and probably weighed 20 lbs., if that throw had been a little off she could have hurt someone. 

I wonder who got to keep the shoe? I wonder what one would do with ONE Lady Gaga shoe... not that two would have been any better because I sure as heck wouldn't wear them.  SO what would YOU do with one gigantor Lady Gaga shoe?

I would sell it.  For sure. 

ps: If you missed the action - here is a look on youtube.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Honestly I found her comments ridiculous and she really didn't know what she was talking about. I just tuned her out.

Jen said...

I actually liked her on the show and thought she was funny.

I am just so glad they finally got rid of Jordan! She's been in the bottom three like very week... I guess they finally got it that people aren't going to vote for her! It was pissing me off that they were letting go other good people when the audience clearly didn't care for Jordan enough to vote for her.

ok, rant over. LOL

StaceyN said...

I don't watch the show but if I had her shoe I'd definitely be selling it. haha