Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our photo shoot with Cean One in Laguna Beach, CA

Tim and I had the privilege to do a photo shoot with the amazing Cean One down in Laguna Beach a few weeks ago.  I thought I would post a few of my favorite images from the shoot. 

This one is my favorite - I'm thinking Christmas card?



 This one is the one we are going to have blown up as a canvas for our bedroom - Tim doesn't want one of us looking at the camera in our bedroom - he's crazy - LOL.  I think the colors will go nicely with our bedroom and its theme as well.


Thanks for looking and if you are in the SoCal area and need an amazing photographer, check them out!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love them!!! They all look great. I especially love the 1st one. You guys are so cute together, and you look prettier every time I see a new photo of you.

StaceyN said...

Oh I love them! They turned out wonderfully and you look beautiful. <3 I guess Tim doesn't want the eyes following you around the bedroom. lmao

Amy Musser said...

Beautiful pics Liz!!! My favorite is the first one as well. We had one of our engagement pics enlarged as part of the photo package, and it was similar to your rock one where you aren't looking at the camera! Love it!

Caitlin Riley Juarez said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE the first one (I want to see more)