Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Post Halloween Post

So it's been a few days and I just didn't get a chance to get on here to give my post-Halloween update.  We ended up having 212 kids who trick-or-treated, just a few shy of last year.  We have some candy left over which means I have a stomach-ache.  LOL. 

We didn't dress up in costumes to pass out candy, but we did put some festive ears on. 


 Every year I give my husband a little Halloween treat.  Think he liked it?


I decorate our front porch - this year hubby tore apart some pallets we got for free and made a fence which he painted black for me to decorate on the porch.  My favorite decor of course are the jack-o-jars which are SUPER easy to make!




And I finally finished my fun wreath that I made!


Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a fabulous holiday!

No comments: