Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I haven't posted a Thankful Thursday in quite sometime, but that does not mean I haven't had anything to be thankful about! I know I have posted about my husband before, but I again must shout it on the rooftops about how very thankful I am for my amazing husband Tim.  He has been so supportive this year as we have gone through our struggles of me leaving my job and having a miscarriage.  Through all times of turmoil he has been my rock, my man, my amazing husband and I am astonished every day at his amazing love.  With Thanksgiving coming up next week, please take a moment to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for this year.  Even in hard times, there is always something to thank God for, to be thankful for even the small blessings in your life. 

No comments: