Sunday, November 13, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I posted my first item for sale on my new Etsy store! Check it out here: www.etsy.com/shop/ErraticallyElizabeth

The lovely ladies at MissImagination.com are also hosting a challenge for each member to recruit at least one new member.  So PLEASE check out MissImagination.com.  It is a free online forum for women that I am a co-owner of.  We do have a craft section for those of us who love to craft to chit chat about our hobbies (and for some business).  It's a great place to "meet" other women with similar interests and a great creative and social outlet. 

Hope everyone had a lovely 3-day weekend.  Thank you to my hubby and all other veterans this Veteran's Day Weekend!

1 comment:

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

Congrats! You are so creative - I can't wait to see more of your stuff!